Friday, October 21, 2011

A Letter For You

Andrew,

I want you to know how proud of you I am! You're such an amazing husband, father and friend. The things you have sacrificed to serve our country are so selfless. I don't know what all of us would do without you in our lives. I was so blessed to have the opportunity to marry my best friend and to be sealed to you for all time and eternity. Our heavenly father blessed us with the most precious gift 3 years ago, our little one Jordyn; she adores you and loves her daddy so much, she asks for you every day. We have this amazing little family who is very proud of you for being such a great example to us and to everyone who surrounds you. Andrew I want you to know how much we all love you and miss you. Only 5 more months!

Forever and Always
Your Wife Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment